Pages

Friday, August 24, 2018

my speech from school T3

Should students be allowed to listen to music during study hall?

If you are a student at a school that just abhors studying and working and to relax you just want to listen to some music? But you are not allowed to? Well,

My name is Eamon and I will be telling you why I think that yes you should be allowed to be listening to music while working.

generally, think that when people listen to music they kinda focus on there work more and they do more because the can block out the noise with there own music so they can focus.

So this does not mean that the teachers should take headphones off people because if they need their headphones for something like a video teaching them how to do stuff instead of music, they won't be able to listen to it without everyone else getting distracted.

This is a good thing to listen to music because not just because they focus but because it relaxes them to do more in the time given to do the work, are you with me?

This was Eamon, thank you for listening to my speech.

x

1 comment:

1. Hi Eamon
    My name is JD yes that was so cool and I think we should be aloud to listen to music. The thing that you need to work on is to put your heading bigger so other people can see it and know what you are writing about. The thing that I did was to ask to put the back boards on the hoops bye eamon hope you having a good day bye kind regards JD

ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.